Pages

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!



Last year I felt much more inspired to write about Valentine's Day so I thought I would just link to a couple of posts from then if you are interested!


A Valentine Memory : remembering the first Valentine's Days when my husband and I were dating!


Redeeming Valentine's Day: how to see this now mainly secular holiday in a Christian light.

Our Valentine Card from last year, my how they've grown!

And then a couple of my posts that focus on the love I have for my husband:

Early-Morning Date Nights: Finding time together any way we can!

Love's Austere and Lonely Offices: Learning to appreciate my husband when he was sick!

Our Tenth Wedding Anniversary

And for a great list of links for family activities and to learn more about St. Valentine, check out Kerry's post at a Ten o'clock Scholar.



1 comment:

Jennifer said...

such lovely memories...a nice way to see where you have been and the great life you have now.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails