Pages

Friday, May 8, 2009

Spring Clean-Kitchen

I posted about how I hoped to get our mudroom back in shape. This area isn't heated so in the winter it becomes a dumping ground and since I can shut the door, I can forget it.

It felt so good to get it all in order. I started with the hardest area first and it surprisingly didn't take as long as I thought. So I was able to move on to the pantry, the fridge and a few of the cabinets that needed reorganizing. It's always hard when you first unpack at a new house to know where things will best work. I also got rid of some things we never use, junk that had accumulated and staples that were past their prime.

The only bad/good part was that it took me right up until dinner to get the work done and then I didn't want to mess it all up so hubby took us out for pizza!

So here are the pics for Spring Cleaning: Day Four and Five

Before:



After:


The Pantry:



Thanks again, Simple Mom, for the inspiration.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks Great! You must love having an area like that to put things.

Peggy said...

Looks great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails