Yesterday I posted on getting ready for warm weather inside the house.
Here is my list for things to do to get ready for outside!
• Rake winter debris from yard.
• Sweep porch and patio.
• Inspect yard and home exterior for winter damage.
• Take outdoor furniture out of storage--Clean and arrange deck/porch furniture.
• Clean birdfeeders thoroughly.
• Clean out shed.
• Organize garden tools.
• Spread fresh mulch.
• Rake and compost leaf litter/debris.
• Mow lawn; leave grass clippings down as mulch.
• Fill a pot hardy pansies!
• Turn on outside faucet.
• Clean the grill; fill the propane tank.
• Plan garden plots and start seeds indoors.
• Harden tender seedlings.
• Establish new garden beds.
• Prepare containers.
• Purchase new soil, fertilizer, etc.
• Choose and plant summer blooming bulbs.
• Prune flowering bushes after blooming.
• Visit the nursery for spring plants, garden structures.
• Check bikes and helmet sizes
• Purchase fresh sandbox sand.
• Inventory/organize the kids' backyard toys.
Again, thank you to Dawn at By Sun and Candlelight for her wonderful planning guides.