Pages

Friday, April 3, 2009

Easter Menu

I'm so excited Easter Dinner will be at my house this year. Living out in the midwest we were never together with family.

Here's what my mom, sister-in-law, and I cooking up for our Easter Dinner. It's a blend of traditional Italian and American Easter fare. I'm so looking forward to eating meat again, I think I'm trying to find a way to add it to every dish!



Starters:

Pepperoni Bread

Vegetable Tray, Cheese, Crackers and Dip



Dinner:

Green Salad

Glazed Ham

Italian Meat Pie

Cream Cheese Mashed Potatoes

Green Bean Casserole

Pineapple Stuffing

Easter Bread



Dessert:

Italian Easter Cookies

Italian Ricotta Pie

Easter Egg Shaped Cake using my mom's antique Egg molds. She always dyes coconut green for a border. We may let the kids decorate the egg with candy, if my mom can let go...!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to celebrating Easter with everyone!
You can always add bacon to the mashed potatoes!
Yes, I'll let the kids decorate the Easter Egg....hee!

May our savior give us all peace and good health!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails